I'm curious, will the Linux version continue to be updated and release on Steam too?
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Village-building game in a crumbling era Simulation of building a village in the zombie era Players must research and develop villages. Increase troops Build a stronghold to attack many zombies. Resource management in food and construction, the game will continue. And encounter unexpected events with players Or will send explorers to explore various locations To increase the manpower and resources of your villagers
- Simulate the situation about building a village in the zombie era
- Construction of the village through desperation
- Search for resources to build a village
- Gene detection for population development
-Craft items over 100 types.
- Prevent attacks from zombies During the village development
- Develop weapons to increase attack and defense power
Is a game developing in alpha version 0.0.1 28/10/2019
- Village building system
- Search for resources, wood, mineral, ...
-Day time, night mode
Players can suggest us.
- The game will be updated daily
- Add various functions
- Follow the instructions of the players.
- Save the game
- determine the cost of construction
- Add plants
- Added zombies
- Soil drilling machine
- Taking over other camps
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Unity, GameMaker: Studio, Torque 2D, 3ds Max, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Painter|
|Tags||2D, Casual, City Builder, Deck Building, Forest, rts, upgrades, village, Zombies|
|Average session||Days or more|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $11.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
For ultra wide screen I can't see any of the settings, so when I click windows I can't confirm it because all the buttons are automatically off screen. If you could configure it so it fits ultra wide that would be fantastic, also not quite sure what do since no tutorial is in it! I'll definitely make a video of it for my channel though love the concept.